Covid-19: Social Distancing in Public Parks and Trails
1.Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
2. Follow CDC's guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
3. Be prepared for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
4. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass.
5. Observe CDC's minimum of recommended social distancing of 6' from other persons at all times.
6. For your safety, please stay off of all park equipment.
7. Avoid gatherings of 10 or more.
8. All Park and recreational activities are postponed at this time.